The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) principles recognise that people with disability have the right to realise potential for physical, social, emotional and intellectual development to participate in and contribute to social and economic life to the extent of their ability to exercise choice, including reasonable risks in the pursuit of their goals.
We acknowledge the above and work very hard in helping our participants access the community and encourage them join group activities. It can lead to improved wellbeing outcomes for people with disability and their carers. Group activities will help them feel confident and socially safe.
Our community participation activities include :
- Participate in sports of your choice
- Attending places of your interests like Museums, art galleries, gardens etc.
- Taking classes of your choice like Music, art, cooking etc
- Participating in fitness routines, yoga, meditation etc.
- Individual training for your fitness goals
- Learn new skills like computers
- Join walking groups, book clubs, friendship groups etc.
- Assistance to attend to your individual spiritual needs