Essentially a NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) plan is an archive that frameworks your needs, objectives and inability support required (counting any financing you may get). Your first arrangement is the beginning of a long-lasting association with the NDIS and as your life changes so will your arrangements.
Are you Starting with your NDIS Plan?
If you are moving into the NDIS, a good place to start is to think about what’s important to you. You may find the following questions helpful:
- What supports do you currently receive?
- Are they meeting your needs?
- What are you interested in?
- What do you want to learn?
- Where do you want to live?
- What sort of work do you want to do?
- What type of community activities do you want to do?
- Willyouneed extra support to do these things?
- What would you like to achieve – what are your goals and aspirations?
- What would you like to change?
What is in your first Plan?
The first plan procedure empowers countless members to enter the Scheme in a brief span while guaranteeing that you, as a NDIS member, stay at the focal point of the planning procedure. Your first plan as a National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) member will give the assistance you want currently, including any extra support for your neglected needs and your objectives.