As a support coordinator our role is to help our participants get connected to the community and other services. Our Support Coordinators will focus on supporting you to build skills and direct your life as well as connect you to providers. We are there for you throughout your NDIS Journey assisting starting with the initial meeting to planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating. We are also there to help if you are in crisis. Our person-centred and holistic approach gives you the reassurance that everything we do is focused towards helping you achieve goals, aspirations and changing needs.
We will assist you with:
- understand Your NDIS plan, what each part of your plan means and how you can use the funding effectively
- Listen to your needs and work with you and your loved ones and allied health professionals in order to create a unique and holistic NDIS care plan to meet your goals
- Make referrals for assessments you need and ensure urgent equipment requests are made
- Make sure you NDIS budget is managed to optimise your plan ensuring that you are getting the most out of your funded supports.
- Will support you to understand and implement the funded supports in your plan and link you to community, mainstream and other government services. A Support Coordinator will focus on supporting you to build skills and direct your life as well as connect you to providers
- Monitor the progress and outcomes of achieving your goals. Help you to prepare for your next plan review including understanding what has worked and why, what hasn’t worked, the supports needed in the next plan, and drafting plan goals